This moron says he's "pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment and pro-small government" but he's voting for Joe Biden (Kamala Harris). I guess that makes him "Pro-Leftist Hypocrite" too. For an Admiral, who is supposedly educated enough to make good decisions, Admiral McRaven is also an abject failure.
'Black lives matter': Navy SEAL who oversaw bin Laden raid says he voted for Joe Biden

NEWS.YAHOO.COM
The retired Navy SEAL William McRaven did not specifically name President Donald Trump but ended his op-ed article by saying "I voted for Joe Biden."

Votes: 0
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

J. Francis Roth: Christian, Constitutionalist, Thinker, Opinionated Editorialist

You need to be a member of The Constitutional Conservatives to add comments!

Join The Constitutional Conservatives

Comments

This reply was deleted.

Note to contributors:

Please upload your posts in 12 px font size and don't forget your tags.  Tags in an article are INCREDIBLY important!    They're the internets way of locating your post in a search.

Without tags - your article is INVISIBLE on the web!

Use keywords found within your post and/or use phrases which a person would enter *IF* they were searching your topic.

• Minimum 400 characters (that's only a few sentences guys).
  • No more than 20% of an Editorial entry may be copy/pasted from another site although back links to research are encouraged.
  • All Editorial entries will require Editor approval.
  • Once published, increase your presence and readership by posting your entry directly to Twitter, Facebook, Google+.
David Silvas replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"Go for it!
I like it, we had to bounce trolls before under word press. It might be better to risk a…"
6 hours ago
Susan Nielsen replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"attention! MEMBER ANNOUNCEMENT!
In these times of Chaos and confusion, frustration and downright…"
6 hours ago
Jade Fatherstun is now a member of The Constitutional Conservatives
12 hours ago
Susan Nielsen replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"I sure got excited this morning when I read "George Soros" arrested!! Unfortunately is was FAKE…"
12 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"Exactly, Rich.  She's on top of the hit list and probably Rudy as well.  These people will stop at…"
12 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"I think I found Linda but not you, Pat.
 "
12 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"Yes I agree. The sneaky rule change to  Fair Housing  the AFFH Rule will come back in if…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"O was selected to be the Manchurian President. He allowed himsef to be trained and Michelle as…"
yesterday
Susan Nielsen replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"THE

Plan!! A four Part plan to take over America- this man laid it out In the MID  80's please…"
yesterday
linda13 replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"Yep and if they can't get the burbs into the city, they'll export the city into the burbs!"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"I do not think as kindly about the RINO's. Weenies they are."
yesterday
linda13 replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"The would be god emperor oblahblah has been fully involved in this. He's never been told no, or…"
yesterday
linda13 replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"I for one will have no room for empathy, sympathy, understand9ng or even unity when the real world…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"Well she's not giving up Pat.  I believe, as it was explained to me, that Trump had to drop her…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"We are in for a rough and scary roller coaster ride. "
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie's discussion The Steam Room
"I do think this is part of the how."
yesterday