Before we file a report with our Engineers, we ask that you double check these standard steps to resolution:
- ADD us to your list of contacts. In a day and age of neverending spammers and virus attacks, email providers are tightening up their internal controls which may be blocking us. Adding firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email's contact list should do the trick.
- Check your Spam folder within your email account. Today's technology is advancing faster than ever before and a keyword in our email could have triggered a spam event.
- Check your internet settings with your ISP (internet service provide) and be sure to add http://912communique.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as "Trusted" sites. Again as ISPs tighten their own internal security to prevent hacking - your ISP may be prohibiting us from reaching you.
- Double check your email preferences here at our website. Do you have the proper boxes check to "receive"? For step-by-step instructions on how to do so, checkout this discussion.
- Double check your email address in your personal settings to be certain 912Communique is using the proper email account? As crazy as it sounds, I know some of you have multiple email accounts. Are we using the proper one? This discussion will point you in the right direction to check and/or change your email account.
- Lastly let us know what emails you are not receiving so we can get you a copy and have our Engineers delve into the problem deeper if need be. Be certain to let us know if you've taken these steps above to prevent it's occurrence again and what browser (and email provider) you are using. Contact us here.